Thursday, March 3, 2011

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

2nd March: Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

In order to save Earth from an alien probe, the enterprise crew must go back in time and resuce the now extinct humpback whale without ruining the past.

Definately my favourite of the Star Trek movies. Possibly due to the time travel aspect. As per all the films before it and the one more after it, all cast are on usual top form. From Chekov's "Nuclear Wessles" to Scotty trading future engineering developments to my favourite scene in the hospital and Bones is in his element "My god man, drilling holes in is head isn't the answer". Love it.

*possible spoilers*

I also loved the last line Spock has with his father "And tell my mother, i feel fine" loved the callback to the beginning of the film.

Overall: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?