Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Police Academy 7

January 19th: Police Academy 7

The Police Academy squad is on a mission in Moscow for a Russian Game developer.

Had the Police Academy box set for a while and it only occurred to me I hadn't watched the last one, now I remember why. The Police Academy films have slowly gone down since the first. We never needed 7 of these.

Tackleberry, Lasaard and Cpt.Harris are by far the best characters in the series and even though #7 is the worst of the lot, they still stand out.
However join them are Christopher Lee as a Russian commandant and for a second time in my blog, Ron Pearlman shines in a bad movie.
I would advise stearing clear of the saga, but the first 4 arent too bad.

Overall: 2
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?