Monday, January 17, 2011

Love and Other Drugs

January 17th: Love and Other Drugs

The guy every girl wants to get with (and usually does) finally gets with the girl he loves, but she has equal relationship issues and doesn't want to commit due to having Parkinsons.

Yes, I saw this movie. It was with a good friend of mine and she picked it.
Now I thought this movie delivered what it wanted to deliver. It follows the same basic template of the Rom-com and does it well, but not really much else. Now with other Rom-coms that iv seen (and there are a lot) theres always an actor/actress that stands out as "i like their stuff" e.g Tom Hanks in Sleepless in Seattle and You've Got Mail, but I'm not that fussed about Jake Gyllenhaal or Anne Hathaway. I appreciate their stuff but they aren't Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan.
To say it isn't a comedy, it did a few laughs in it. The guy who plays gyllenhaal's brother was funny, as was Hank Azaria.

Now I think a new paragraph, no matter how small, is needed, just to say: Anne Hathaway's boobs are in this movie. A LOT. Had I not been with a lady, I may have tugged one out in the cinema.

Overall: 6
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?