Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Social Network.

The Social Network.

Dubbed the Facebook movie. Tells the cinematic story of how one man took a simple idea and became one of the richest youngest men in the world.

A weird one. When I saw this in the cinema, I loved it. On its rewatch, I found myself bored. I don’t know why, but I did. Maybe this is just a one time watch. Once you know the story, that’s it, I don’t know. But I did turn it off half way through.

However, if you havn’t seen this film before,it was a good first time watch. The story told through a majority of flashback, its turns and twists in the plot and some of the subtle nerdy humour.

I have seen him a few movies now and I have to say, I don’t think Justin Timberlake is a good actor. I don’t think that Andrew Garfield will be a good Peter Parker. I did like Jessie Eisenberg though, I thought he was good as the lead, the creator of the most widely used website ever. I also liked the guy who doubled as the twins. He was really good in playing the two characters and making them their own. Its at this point that I prey that TRS were right when they said he was the same actor as both those twins.

I don’t feel I can review this movie really, just that if you haven’t seen it, despite what I have written, I do advise you see it.

Overall: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?