Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths

Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths

The Justice league is summoned to a parallel world where the superheroes are the bad guys and its up to the Justice League and a nice Lex Luthor to save all the parallel worlds everywhere.

Batman is in it = its good.

Not really. Of all the animated DC movies iv recently watched, this has to the poorest. I think this is mainly due to the story though. With a similar earth but the superheros are villains sounds good in theory, but I didn’t like this movie. The animation at times was weak, the voice acting was mostly poor (although props to James Woods as Batman’s alter ego: Owlman) Other than that, I didn’t like the characters, even Batman in this film. I think as well, other than Batman and some Superman lore, I don’t know much more about the other characters in the JLA. Although Aquaman’s cameo was rather humorous. I also don’t like in movies when, the goal is to destroy all dimensions and realities. Just the one Earth I get, then there are other planets to go to, but destroying all existence ever seems silly to me.

So unless you’re a die hard DC fan, I’d stay clear of this one.

Overall: 3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?