Monday, April 18, 2011

Sharktopus

17th April: Sharktopus

The navy's latest biological weapon gets loose and starts killing.

Ok so I'm a big Hollywood Babble On fan and Ralph Garman starred in this film Sharktopus. I finally got round to watching it. Now the CGI was horrible and the cast were all round terrible, but I stood by it and watched it until the end. It's definitely one of those films people love to hate, kinda like The Room or the Adam West Batman movie. The story was alright, Eric Roberts was good, in places it was funny (especially Roger Corman's cameo) and the girls were HAWT! But as mentioned earlier the stand out thing for me was Ralph Garman. Might have only been two scenes, but the best scenes in the film and his 1st mate is the hottest of all the cast.
Other than that the rest of the main and supporting cast were very wooden and just not good. But I think that's the point. I haven't seen any of the other movies but they aren't for Oscar nominated performances, more a clever idea involving monster hybrids. In that perspective this films wins.

One to watch, but only once I think.

Overall: 5/10 (just for Ralph)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?