Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fifth Element

April: Fifth Element

Set in the future where religion and science clash as the only way to save the world is to fulfill an ancient prophecy.

Recommended to me by my good friend @aaronage.
This movie was fun. It shows that non-saga based sci-fi can be good. Not brilliant but good. Bruce Willis gave a un-original performance, but nothing to complain about. Milla Jovovich also good. I can't remember his name but the guy who played the priest was the best for me. Gary Oldman however I didn't enjoy. I had no idea what that thing on his head was and I had a hard time liking his accent. Also his story was badly delivered I think, more a plot thing than him.
I did enjoy the movie though. There are some funny bits in all the action (none of which from Chris Tucker) and a lovely little cameo part from Lee Evans. Just a very original good film.

Overall: 7/10
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?